Tuesday 17 January 2012

External List not showing columns - Sharepoint 2010

Problem
I recently faced a problem, when I created new External List in SharePoint , but some columns does not appeared, like my primary key column, foreign key column, was totally confused.

Solution
But after some googling :) , I found that External List has some unsupported data types , which it could not map like int64 ( bigint in SQL server), object type, URL type.
And same was the issue in my case, I changed datatypes from bigint to int, and it worked for me :) :)

Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Email without sending Email to User - C# / C-Sharp - DotNet

Sometimes we may want to test email functionality without sending email to actual user. Email will be saved locally so that we can verify ...